Skip to main content

A memorial of the dedication of monuments erected by the Moravian Historical Society, to mark the sites of ancient missionary stations in New York and Connecticut


Published 1860
SHOW MORE




Publisher New York, C. B. Richardson
Pages 214
Possible copyright status NOT_IN_COPYRIGHT
Language English
Call number 3232593
Digitizing sponsor MSN
Book contributor Columbia University Libraries
Collection ColumbiaUniversityLibraries; americana

Full catalog record MARCXML

[Open Library icon]This book has an editable web page on Open Library.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review.
PEOPLE ALSO FOUND
Columbia University Libraries
by Stoddard, John L. (John Lawson), 1850-1931
400
0
0
Columbia University Libraries
by Craig, Austin, 1824-1881; Summerbell, Martyn, 1847-1939, ed
353
0
0
Columbia University Libraries
by Wraxall, Lascelles, Sir, 1828-1865; Wehrhan, Robert, joint author
309
0
0
Columbia University Libraries
by Martyn, Benjamin, 1699-1763; Kippis, Andrew, 1725-1795, joint author; Cooke, George Wingrove, 1814-1865, joint author
491
0
0
Columbia University Libraries
by Martyn, Henry, 1781-1812; Wilberforce, Samuel, 1805-1873, ed
289
0
0
Columbia University Libraries
by Froissart, Jean, 1338?-1410?; Newbolt, Henry John, Sir, 1862-1938, ed
314
0
0